- Q: How does this Forced effect work? Is the limit for taking the test or something else? A: The Forced ability is what has a limit of once per round. The first time you try to leave the location you will trigger the ability and be forced to test agility, taking 1 damage if you fail. After that, regardless of whether you succeeded or failed, the Forced ability cannot be triggered again (by you) for the remainder of the round, so you are free to move again without having to perform the test. That said, there are two things to note about this ability: 1) The Shores of Hali states that each location with a horror token gains that Forced ability. That means that the limit once per round applies once to each of those locations, not once to all of the locations as a whole. (Basically, imagine that each of those locations actually has the ability written on it.) So, if you attempt to move from one location with horror on it, you’ll trigger the ability and be forced to test agility. Then once moved to another location with horror on it and attempting to move again, you’ll trigger the ability on the new location and be forced to make the test again. 2) Limit once per round is player-specific, so another investigator will trigger the ability even if you have already triggered it this round.
Objective - When The Man in the Pallid Mask would be discarded from play, advance.
The Shores of Hali - Back
Instead of discarding The Man in the Pallid Mask, move him to the Lobby.
Add 2 tokens to the chaos bag.
Place 1 horror on each Private location. Until the end of the scenario, horror on locations represents flooding water, and each location with horror gains: "Forced - When you would leave this location: Test (2). If you fail, take 1 damage and cancel the effects of the move. (Limit once per round.)"
Keep this card next to the act deck as a reminder, and advance to act 3a.
- The Stranger : Alaran Mists Return to the Path to Carcosa #15
- The Stranger : Under the City Return to the Path to Carcosa #16
- The Stranger : Here Is My Reply Return to the Path to Carcosa #17
- The Stranger : A City Aflame La Route de Carcosa #47
- The Stranger : The Path is Mine La Route de Carcosa #47
No review yet for this card.